It is very important to have a balanced diet to stay healthy. Which helps us in preventing and recovering from our diseases. If we do not pay attention to health properly. So many diseases can be faced. Our body needs many fertilizers. Foods that contain all the necessary nutrients. But it depends on your age. Where children need nutrition for their physical development. At the same time, adults need proper nutrition for their healthy body. In today’s time, people are so busy that they do not get time to keep themselves healthy. You also quit keeping yourself healthy in the process of earning money. that’s not necessary. Sometimes it becomes a cause of stress. People need a limited amount of carbohydrate, fat, water and protein to stay healthy. By eating the right food, the level of nutrition in your body remains correct. But in today’s time people depend on fast food for food. Therefore, it is causing many diseases in their body. If you make changes in food, then it can directly affect your health. That’s why today we have brought healthy food choices for you so that you can stay healthy.
Healthy food choices
Many people leave the house at the beginning of the day without having breakfast. necessary to have breakfast. Not having breakfast can have many disadvantages. Must have breakfast.
(Between 8 to 9 in the morning)
our hunger is more in the morning. At that time, whatever we eat, it is also digested well and the body is able to absorb it. Also the use of calories is also complete. So do not take breakfast lightly. It should be rich in protein and vitamins. If there is no problem in digesting milk, then drink one glass of lukewarm milk after one hour of breakfast. If you have trouble digesting milk,
- soybean milk
- almond milk
- coconut milk
Between breakfast and lunch (between 11 to 12 in the morning)
- a handful of roasted almonds or two handfuls of sprouted moong or sprouted gram.
- If there is no gram or moong then you can eat a plate salad. Add a cucumber, a tomato, half a lemon, a carrot etc. to the salad.
- or one can eat seasonal fruits (eg guava, apple). There is also an option of papaya or 1 or 2 bananas.
- vegetables:- (If you eat a bowl of paneer vegetable / egg after noon/ Or A bowl of green seasonal vegetable (spinach, ghee, etc
- salad:- (one cucumber, one tomato, half lemon, one carrot etc.)
- bread or Rice:- 2 or 3 chapattis or 2 or 3 breads or One bowl of rice + one bowl of lentils (preferable if there is moong or lentils).
Between lunch and dinner (around 4 to 5 in the evening)
- You can have a cup of vegetable soup or tomato soup.
- You can also eat salad.
Food should be taken at least 3 hours before bedtime.
Light meal should be taken at night.
- A chapati or half a bowl of rice + a bowl of dal.
- 20 grams of jaggery, So that diabetes is not a problem.
You can take some of these in your daily routine. And this routine is very beneficial during the corona epidemic.
I hope you like this post.
also read here
- How to overcome the laziness
- Do this yoga to improve the immune system
- Learn the amazing benefits of figs
- Do you know the health benefits of black grapes